One of the following:
● United States Passport;
● Valid driver’s license or ID card issues by any state;
● ID issued by a federal, state or local government/agency;
● Photo ID card issued by the University of Wyoming, a Wyoming community college, or a Wyoming public school;
● United States Military ID; or
● ID card issued to a Dependent of a member of the United States Armed Forces.
Any two or more of the following:
● Certification of United States Citizenship;
● Certificate of Naturalization;
● United States Military Draft Record;
● Voter’s Registration Card from another State or County;
● United States Social Security Card;
● Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State;
● Original or certified copy of a birth certificate bearing an official seal; and
● Any other form of identification issued by an official agency of the United States or a State.
In the event of a challenge, if the residence address is not included in the document or if it is not current, then you may be required to produce other documentation of your residence address in accordance with W.S. 22-3-118 or 22-15-101 through 109. In the event of a challenge, the following documents, showing your name and address, are acceptable proof of identity and residency:
● Current utility bill;
● Current bank statement;
● Current government check;
● Current paycheck; or
● Any other current government document showing your name and address.