Registration and Regulation
Securities Agents who work with FINRA member firms register as follows:
The Uniform Forms can be found on the NASAA website.
- A Securities Agent must submit a completed Uniform Application for Securities Industry Registration (U-4) to the CRD system. The filing fee for a Securities Agent is $35.
- A Securities Agent must pass either the Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examimation (USASLE) Series 63 or the Uniform Combined State Law Examimation, Series 66 before making an application. The tests are scheduled and administered by FINRA.
- Wyoming will allow dual registration upon receipt of letters from both Broker-Dealers who employ the same Securities Agent acknowledging the dual registration status.
- A Uniform Termination Notice for Securities Industry Registration (U-5) must be submitted to the CRD system for agent termination.
- Wyoming allows Temporary Agent Transfer (TAT) according to the NASAA Statement of Policy concerning Temporary Agent Transfer.
- The renewal fee for a Securities Agent is $35. Renewal is conducted annually on December 31st through the CRD system.