Register To Vote - Military and Overseas

Military and Overseas Voters may register to vote using the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA). Such registration is a temporary registration allowing the voter to be registered for one election cycle.

The Wyoming Voter Registration Form allows the voter to be a permanent registered voter in Wyoming.

Send completed forms to your Wyoming County Clerk.