Business & UCC

Which Registered Agent Form Should I Use?

There are two forms which may be used for changing your registered agent on your business entity:

Change by Entity:

  • This form should be used when the business entity is changing or appointing a new registered agent.

Change by Registered Agent:

  • This form is to be used when the current registered agent is updating information such as their address and/or name (from a nickname to a legal name; maiden name to married name; etc.)

NOTE: The forms referenced above can be found on the Agency's Forms page in the Registered Agent Forms section.