Business & UCC

How Do I.........

Obtain copies of articles and amendments?

Request the information from this office via one of the two methods below. Be sure to provide the name of the entity for which you are requesting information. And, if you provide an email address, the service is free and fast!

Email your request to or fax your request to 307.777.5339.

Inquire about Business Permitting?

Visit the Wyoming Business Council's website, specifically the Business Permitting page. Questions may be directed to:
Paul Howard, Manager
Business Permit Program
Wyoming Business Council

214 West 15th Street
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Ph. 307.777.2843
Fax 307.777.2838

Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN)?

Applying for an EIN is a free service offered by the Internal Revenue Service. Visit the Internal Revenue Service's website for information

Find information about Wyoming Meteorological Towers?